CER is co-organising the Dagstuhl seminar on the Foundations of Composite Event Recognition
The objective of this Dagstuhl Seminar is to:
- bring together world-class computer scientists and practitioners working on CER, Distributed Systems, Databases, Logic, Stream Reasoning and Artificial Intelligence;
- disseminate the recent foundational results in each of these isolated fields among all participants;
- identify the open problems that need to be resolved to provide general formal foundations of CER;
- establish new research collaborations among these fields; thereby
- start making progress towards formulating such foundations.