We are always looking for exceptional junior and senior researchers in the following fields:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Data Stream Analytics
- Complex Event Processing
- Query Processing and Optimization
Current Openings at CER group:
Complex Event Recognition (CER) group is a leading research group in the field of complex event processing and recognition, located in Athens, Greece. The group participates in various European research projects and collaborates with many research institutions and companies.
What We Are Looking For:
A talented Software Engineer to join our team. The right candidate should have a solid technical background, a “get-things-done” attitude and enthusiasm to learn and apply new technologies.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with experienced researchers and engineers to develop, deploy and integrate novel algorithms into Big data platforms.
- Provide feedback to other team members.
- Contribute ideas on the design and development of new technologies.
- Write well-designed, testable, robust, performant and reusable ode.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Passion for software development.
- Being self-driven, flexible, and reliable individual with clear thinking and attention to detail.
- Dedicated problem-solver who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative, with excellent communication skills in Greek and English.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
- Good knowledge of Java or Scala and Big data technologies, such as Apache Flink and Kafka.
- Good knowledge of build tools, such as Maven and SBT.
- Firm grasp of relational databases.
- Experience with Git-based development workflows.
- Previous professional experience developing and maintaining production software is desirable.
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI is considered a big plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal knowledge sharing.
- Sponsored conference and seminar attendance.
If you’re interested in joining us please contact any of the senior members of our team.